turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

wikki_tex

My account has been deactivated and I need it reactivated. I submitted a request and have not received a case number. I need help reactivating the account.

How do I re-activate my account when I am not receiving the case number?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

13 Replies
MicheleR

My account has been deactivated and I need it reactivated. I submitted a request and have not received a case number. I need help reactivating the account.

You will need to contact Phone Support to reactivate an account. You can contact an agent at (800) 446-8848. You may also be asked to confirm your identity. 

What is the TurboTax phone number?

I think I have reset my account

I want to reactivate my card

KG43
Level 1

I called this number, and the very nice lady informed me that they are a 3rd party and can not help with the account in any way. She gave me the same phone number that is listed on the card. No option to speak to agent.

Please show me how to reactivated my account I go to the site and I cant get in to order another card

My 2nd stimulus is supposed to come on this card but some how its deactivated i never deactivated it please help

Did you ever figure out how to reactive it . My card says the same thing 

I need to reactivate.  I called the number abs they cannot help me

Tamika2
Returning Member

My turbotax prepaid card been deactivated why and how can I activate it again 

Kl25

I need to reactivate my account so I can receive my stimulus

HelenC12
Expert Alumni

If your payment was delivered to a prepaid Turbo® Visa® Debit Card and you no longer have it, we’ll help you get a replacement card at no cost.

• For additional information regarding the Turbo Visa Debit Care click here

If you were entitled to a stimulus payment but did not receive one, and you didn’t pay for TurboTax with your refund last year, you may need to claim the Recovery Rebate Credit on your 2020 taxes to get your money.

Please see the following page for additional information: Why Haven’t I Received My Second Stimulus Check?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

• I'm in the Same situation. help please 
TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

If you have submitted a request to have your account reactivated through the Account Recovery Request and have not heard anything, I would suggest contacting TurboTax customer support using the FAQ link posted below. They would not be able to make any changes to your account, but can assist you with letting you know if they have received the request:

TurboTax customer support

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies