turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hi, Can you help me pay for TurboTax. I live in the UK and do not have a US bank account or credit card. Last year I had to get my brother in the US to pay.

Any ideas
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

Hi, Can you help me pay for TurboTax. I live in the UK and do not have a US bank account or credit card. Last year I had to get my brother in the US to pay.

I'm sorry, but you'll have to ask your brother or another friend or relative to help again.  TurboTax accepts only credit/debit cards with a US billing address.  See info from a TurboTax FAQ below.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302082

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

potatosalad2014
Be aware that a foreign filer without a US bank account or US prepaid card with a US billing address cannot use the "refund processing service" mentioned in the FAQ above.  That service requires a US bank account/prepaid card with a US billing address.
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

Thank you, @epo39b.
*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

You're welcome.  Have a good 'un.
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

You too!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies