dickcalumet1947

You have done my annual tax returns for several years. my tax return has been rejected,can you help as i do not know the reason???

dickcalumet1947

They wanted Mildred’s 1918 income 

You received a rejection email that we cannot see.  Please tell us word for word what it says so we know how to help you.

dickcalumet1947

They wanted Mildred’s 1918 income 

You mean they need a 2018 AGI?

Where do I find my AGI?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/agi/help/how-do-i-find-last-year-s-agi/01/25947

Your 2018 tax return shows your 2018 Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) If you filed a joint return then the AGI is the same for each of you.

Form 1040        line 7

If you are using the same TT account that you used last year, you should also be able to find this number in your Tax Home for 2018