My Federal has been filed & accepted on 4/13/19. I need to add tax payment 1040es I paid in 2018. How can I get the 'Tax Payments Worksheet' form ?

My Federal has been accepted 4/13/19 afternoon. I need to amend by adding tax I paid in (1040es) 2018. I need help on this situation. Do I redo the whole Federal again or can I get the special form to add amount I paid in 2018?

Name: Sam Remove PII]

You do not need to amend. We had this happen to us last year. The IRS wrote us a letter saying we missed entering a payment and that we owe less. We even got a refund! Do not amend. The IRS will take care of it. Just keep good records.