Level 6
This widget could not be displayed.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

My Federal has been accepted 4/13/19 afternoon. I need to amend by adding tax I paid in (1040es) 2018. I need help on this situation. Do I redo the whole Federal again or can I get the special form to add amount I paid in 2018?

Name: Sam Remove PII]