turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tba10964

I did my son's tax return using my e-mail address. How do I link my tax return to my e-mail address?

When I login using my e-mail address I only my son's returns.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
MichaelMc

I did my son's tax return using my e-mail address. How do I link my tax return to my e-mail address?

You can e-file up to five federal income tax returns, all attached to one email address. However, due to data security concerns and for billing purposes, TurboTax requires you to set up a unique account for each tax return that you prepare using TurboTax online products. To prepare and file your tax return, set up a new account, with a unique User ID and password, but still using your email address.

If you are going to be preparing tax returns for several family members, it is often more economical to use one of our CD/download products.

TurboTax Desktop Products

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MichaelMc

You can e-file up to five federal income tax returns, all attached to one email address. However, due to data security concerns and for billing purposes, TurboTax requires you to set up a unique account for each tax return that you prepare using TurboTax online products. To prepare and file your tax return, set up a new account, with a unique User ID and password, but still using your email address.

If you are going to be preparing tax returns for several family members, it is often more economical to use one of our CD/download products.

TurboTax Desktop Products

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies