turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

adotr

I do not want to file after registering

I rather registar some where else
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
BennyG

You can choose to not file after registering. Registering your TurboTax software ensures we can contact you in the unlikely event of a program issue that affects your taxes, for example a calculation error but it's not a commitment to file.

When you register, you can specify your contact preferences at the bottom of the registration screen. We respect your privacy, and the info you provide is only used to register your software. We do not rent, sell or share your personal information with anyone outside of Intuit for their marketing use. See our privacy policy.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
BennyG

You can choose to not file after registering. Registering your TurboTax software ensures we can contact you in the unlikely event of a program issue that affects your taxes, for example a calculation error but it's not a commitment to file.

When you register, you can specify your contact preferences at the bottom of the registration screen. We respect your privacy, and the info you provide is only used to register your software. We do not rent, sell or share your personal information with anyone outside of Intuit for their marketing use. See our privacy policy.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies