Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ila80235

Are you able to purchase 1 Turbo Tax Business download/desktop version if filling for 2 businesses? Or do I need to purchase 2 separate Turbo Tax Bus. downloads?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Are you able to purchase 1 Turbo Tax Business download/desktop version if filling for 2 businesses? Or do I need to purchase 2 separate Turbo Tax Bus. downloads?

I'm not 100% sure, but I'd say start with only 1 business download, and it should ask you later if you have a 2nd business, whereby it may ask you to purchase on-line...   This way it links it properly. Speaking more from experience with a (one) Home & Business CD upload (which comes with Fed.+ 1 State filing) that later needed me to add a 2nd State filing for my particular case, and allowed me to purchase on-line while I was running the initial (one) program.

Yes.  Turbo Tax Business can prepare many business returns and different kinds, 1120, 1065 and 1041 returns.

For federal you can use one Business program.  You have to buy the state Business program separately from inside the federal program.

Preparing state tax returns for more than one business?
When they are the same types of businesses (such as two S Corps) and file taxes in the same state, buy one product and use for all at no extra charge. Business State efile included.

When they are the same types of businesses (such as more than one LLC), but file taxes in different states, buy one product per state for $49.99. Business State efile included.

When they are different types of businesses (such as an S Corp and a partnership) and file taxes in the same state, purchase one product for each business type for $49.99 per each business type. Business State efile included.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies