turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

damackler

How do I file State without paying twice? I paid to download State and at the efile screen another $24,99 is asked for.

We bought Basic and files Federal.  Then later decided to eFile State (Colorado) and paid for the State download, affirmed by credit card statement.  Program now shows uo as Delux. Used the TurboTax web page that acknowledged we had downloaded once and allowed a second download..  Ran through the State part of TurboTax but at the end the program is requesting another $24.99 before it will eFile.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How do I file State without paying twice? I paid to download State and at the efile screen another $24,99 is asked for.

Yes there is a separate fee to efile the state return in the Desktop program.  It is 24.99, the price just increased on 3/16 before Mid-March the price was 19.99.

Or you can print and mail the state for free.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Yes there is a separate fee to efile the state return in the Desktop program.  It is 24.99, the price just increased on 3/16 before Mid-March the price was 19.99.

Or you can print and mail the state for free.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies