Can I use Turbo Tax Home & Business to prepare a single W2 and two 1099's for my church without it interfacing to my personal return?

Yes.  You can do them 2 different ways from the Windows Desktop Home & Business program.  Either Online using Quick Employer Forms (QEF)  -or- directly on your computer with the built in W2/1099 Reporter.

In the Window's Home & Business Desktop program to Prepare W2s or 1099s, click the big blue button to Start a New Return or go up to File-New Tax Return. 

Then on the next screen it asks What would you like to do?

If you get a screen with 2 choices, Check the second circle that says Prepare W-2s and 1099s for my employees or contractors.  Then that will expand and give you a choice to prepare them online or on your computer. 

If you get a screen that says Continue your Tax Return and a box listing your returns then go up to FILE - New Tax Return again and you should get a box to pick the type of return you need to prepare.  Pick US Forms W-2/1099 Reporter

Are you saying that the church needs to prepare a W-2 and two 1099's with the church's name as the Payer?   And are you asking if you can do it for the church in your personal tax software?

I can't help you with that circumstance, but am trying to elicit more info so that someone familiar with preparing those forms can tell you the best approach.  

Yes. I am the treasurer for the church and need to issue one W2 and two 1099"s in the simplest way.

Yes, the W-2/1099-MISC Reporter function is totally separate from preparing a Form 1040.

You initiate TurboTax H&B, and indicate you wish to start a new return.

Then, Choose the W-2/1099-Misc reporter and not Form 1040