Worst help I've seen so far this year.

Worst help I've seen so far this year.

I have to agree with Linda70's input from February 2020. I've also used TurboTax for years and the help is not helpful. I asked a question and today I received a text message with a TurboTax AnswerXchange code. I've searched the site for about an hour and I don't see any place to use the code. Searching for a way to use the code got me this:

Where do I input the answer xchange code you sent me?  I have used turbo tax for many years and I don't think I have ever experience such a worthless help center.

My original question, which I still don't have an answer to is the following.

Worst help I've seen so far this year.

I don't know what a code is for, I never heard of one for the forum and I've been here for many many many years.  Just post your questions here like you just did.  

Did you ask your original question in this forum?

Worst help I've seen so far this year.

I see you got an answer on your tornado question here.  Didn't you see it?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/tornado-damage-not-a-federally-declared-disaster/...