Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

herbhurn

Will Turbo Tax Premier allow one simple Schedule C? Will Turbo Tax Delux work ok too?

I'm retired with mostly pension, 401K, and IRA withdrawal income.  I also have a working interest in an oil and gas lease and I calculate my profit with a spreadsheet and enter the result on a Schedule C form.  Which is best, Turbo Tax Delux or Premier.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Will Turbo Tax Premier allow one simple Schedule C? Will Turbo Tax Delux work ok too?

Every TurboTax desktop CD/Download edition has the same forms and schedules to complete a personal tax return.

Go to this TurboTax website for the 2017 desktop editions and scroll down the page under any of the editions and click on View Formshttps://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

So either Deluxe or Premier can be used for your tax situation.  However, there will be more help and guidance from the Premier edition.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Every TurboTax desktop CD/Download edition has the same forms and schedules to complete a personal tax return.

Go to this TurboTax website for the 2017 desktop editions and scroll down the page under any of the editions and click on View Formshttps://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

So either Deluxe or Premier can be used for your tax situation.  However, there will be more help and guidance from the Premier edition.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies