Solved: Will the data that I have already imputted in Premier transfer to Personal & Business?

Will the data that I have already imputted in Premier transfer to Personal & Business?

I STARTED DOING 2016 TAXES WITH PREMIER BUT SHOULD HAVE BEEN USING PERSONAL & MALL BUSINESS. WILL THE DATA FROM PREMIER TRANSFER TO PERSONAL AND SMALL BUSINESS?

Actually you don't even have to upgrade to Home & Business.  The Desktop Premier has all the same forms as Home & Business.  All the Desktop programs have all the forms.  You just get more help in the higher versions.

And If you want to upgrade you don't have to buy the new version.  You can upgrade right from Premier and only pay the price difference.

Yes it should, since you are using the installed programs, you can open the same .tax file with Home & Business.

The important thing to remember is to open that file after you have installed the new program. 

Go to File

Choose open tax return

You should see the file you need to open.