Why won't turbo tax send the accurate corrected AG...

aggiaa2007

Why won't turbo tax send the accurate corrected AGI that I input when fixing my rejected AGI? I have sent in a corrected one 3 times

Everytime I go back in to "correct" it again through "fix my" it specially state the "IRS rejected" so and so amount. The amount that is stated rejected shows the original AGI I entered in error...after 3 times of trying to update it with the CORRECT AGI it is STILL being rejected for the "AGI" amount I entered originally...as if it is NOT updating the changed AGI
Jaroszyk82

Last year we did not efile  and I failed to put the PIN numbers on the return.  Could that be the problem?

EbonyL122824

@Jaroszyk82 Usually inputting 0 as your AGI if you did not file a prior year's tax return will work. If your tax return is constantly getting rejected due to your AGI, you will need to print and mail your tax return. You can follow the directions in this TurboTax FAQ to do so.