Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Why is it taking so long to make the K-1 1065 2023 form to be available? My software says "available soon." It's already mid February 2024. What is the delay?

@frankdesmond62 wrote:

I have the EXACT same problem, I called Intuit twice and all they do is lie to me, said it was going to be ready 2/21/24 and now they say not till May?  really?  Hey intuit, didn't know if you are aware but taxes are due in April?

The Schedule K-1 for a Form 1065 and a Form 1120S for tax year 2023 was released today, 02/22/2024.

If you are using the TurboTax desktop CD/Download editions you need to update the software.

Click on Online at the top of the desktop program screen.  Click on Check for Updates

Why is it taking so long to make the K-1 1065 2023 form to be available? My software says "available soon." It's already mid February 2024. What is the delay?

It looks like form 1065 K-1 is available, but incomplete? The "We need some information about your 199A income" does NOT contain an option to correctly indicate "Other net rental Income" from line 3 of K-1? 

frankdesmond62
Returning Member

That's the problem - it doesn't update, you really think we don't have to smarts to constantly update?  the software is incomplete and is useless for business owners that get paid via K-1's

And it is asking me to complete Form 7203 and when I call to ask for help on this I am told I need to spend another 50 dollars to talk to someone.  Seriously.

gmarkley

It's FEb 22 and still a no-go with no additional updates from TT.

@gmarkley wrote:

It's FEb 22 and still a no-go with no additional updates from TT.

The Schedule K-1 for a Form 1065 and a Form 1120S for tax year 2023 was updated today, 02/22/2024.

If you are using the TurboTax desktop CD/Download editions you need to update your software.

Click on Online at the top of the desktop program screen.  Click on Check for Updates

Finally able to enter my K-1, get all the way to the end pay for the online software, and STILL unable to file.  Now it is telling me I need to fix my return, but  SCH K-1  Box 12 Code C is currently under development and will be available by February 28th.  Then, when I finally and frustratedly save and exit to wait another week (on one number), I get an really irritating email from TT asking why I haven't filed my completed return yet.  BECAUSE YOU WONT LET ME!!!! 

So not using TT next year.

As of today, 02/22/2024, the K-1s were available. I no longer received the previous messages.

I requested a refund for this reason and they denied it. They said “We are unable to process the refund for TurboTax Online product Case #_____ because our Satisfaction Guaranteed policy only covers TurboTax CD/Download products. TurboTax Online is designed not to charge the customer until after they choose to file, so it is not covered under the Satisfaction Guarantee.

I submitted another refund request stating that I did pay in hopes of filing but couldn’t because they don’t have the forms ready after saying they would on 2/14 and 2/21. Waiting to hear back on the second request.

javiera781
Returning Member

Yea it says it's only for download and for up to 60 days from date of purchase - if you click the "fine print" link -- nowhere in there does it say anything about refund available for forms not being ready on time:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/intuit-account-billing/turbotax-satisfac...

They denied my refund stating I don't qualify. Amazing!

A common sentiment in this thread is TT is not qualified.

javiera781
Returning Member

Yea it says it's only for download and for up to 60 days from date of purchase - if you click the "fine print" link -- nowhere in there does it say anything about refund available for forms not being ready on time:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/intuit-account-billing/turbotax-satisfac...

The term "Warranty of Merchantability" applies.

@WilHen02 wrote:

The term "Warranty of Merchantability" applies.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/corp/license/desktop.jsp

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies