Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Why is it taking so long to make the K-1 1065 2023 form to be available? My software says "available soon." It's already mid February 2024. What is the delay?

Logged in this morning as well to get this done (2/21). Still a no!

Why is it taking so long to make the K-1 1065 2023 form to be available? My software says "available soon." It's already mid February 2024. What is the delay?

Same. Wasting half of tax season on a simple form is not Turbo.

PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

Updates are released after business hours Pacific time. The Forms Availability Table does list Schedule K-1 for the update due February 21, 2024. We recommend that you wait until the next day to update TurboTax (if using the desktop version) then retry the K-1 entries.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

SO what TT really means is it's NOT available on 02-21. They are the worst. 

Most honest people would say "available" day is and was 02/22/2024. Rather insulting to be treated like a fool.

The way this is handled plus the delay is going to have me (and many others based on this chain move away from the product) . As a tech developer manager, I think i  see an opportunity to get a few tax folks together and build a competitive product that will at minimum be able to meet stated deadlines. Anyone interested, reach out to onebtplaza at aol dot com.

Is the form still due to be ready today? I just checked at 9am EST and it is not ready. I am getting frustrated and even more annoyed that I already paid TT and cannot file until this is ready. If it it will be ready later today and I can file later, then fine. But I have been waiting for a few weeks now...

If it's available today, that would be later in the afternoon or evening (Pacific time).

This is absolutely insane, Turbotax!  I expect this from a fly by night operation, but not you.  Get your stuff together!!  I feel like my financial life is on hold because you won't allocate sufficient resources to get this published like almost every other tax preparation company.

"a·vail·a·ble

1. able to be used or obtained; at someone's disposal."

Turbotax is in error, if their availabilty list posts this update as 2/21/24 and it is NOT available for the consumer until "2/22/24", then this is potential fraud to entice a software purchase based on the company posted date for availabilty.   Another example of a corporate attempt to redefine commonly known terms when describing product use. 

Today is the 21st.  Still no updated K 1 form.  Is there anyway I can get a refund?

It is the 21st and it is still "unavailable". How do I get a refund on this useless software, so I can use a software that already has the K1 available weeks ago?

I've been using TT for nearly a decade, and I've reached my limit. I hope you're paying attention. It's incredibly frustrating not to have the Sch K1 from 1120S, especially after numerous delays and now, on February 21, the promised date. still not available? Intuit, are you tuned in to your customers' frustrations?

It’s the 21st; any updates 

Here's the thing folks.  The percentage of tax filers that require a K-1 is so small that Turbotax has simply decided to ignore us.  It will have no effect on their bottom line and those of us who choose to move on, myself included, can be ignored by Turbotax.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies