Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Why is it taking so long to make the K-1 1065 2023 form to be available? My software says "available soon." It's already mid February 2024. What is the delay?

Hello @aramtt , could you provide more details?

Which tools of Nerdwallet are you talking about?

Do you mean that you used this tool and then went in TurboTax to enter values directly in the forms instead of going through their web interfaces?

Thank you

Chris

Why is it taking so long to make the K-1 1065 2023 form to be available? My software says "available soon." It's already mid February 2024. What is the delay?

Tomorrow, supposedly, but they haven't delivered on their previous promise, so who knows.

Hi Kanabar, 

I just went to their site clicked on Taxes top right of the menu and 2nd option down "tax preparation and filing" registered and got started. I just copied what I had already done and was done in like 30min. I have a pretty simple return. Hope that helps. 

It's going to be kind of hilarious if it isn't available tomorrow. There are MANY of us stuck because of this problem. lol

Tern1

This is super annoying and they already took my payment but it wont let me file. TurboTax what is up?

I have 4 K1's to do and probably most important piece of the tax puzzle for my situation. TT has to get a grip!

@robert_t wrote:

I have 4 K1's to do and probably most important piece of the tax puzzle for my situation. TT has to get a grip!

TurboTax has posted the Schedule K-1 for Form 1095 and Form 1120S for tax year 2023 will be available on 02/21/2024.  That date is doubtful since TurboTax normally updates their software on Thursdays.  So 02/22/2024 it should be available.

I hear H & R Block software is good, but I have not verified that. I have used Turbo Tax for many years and am hesitant to change. Stick in the mud, so to speak. 

@bgthompson1 The Schedule K-1 for a Form 1065 and a Form 1120S for tax year 2023 is scheduled to be available on 02/22/2024.

I still see 2/21?

1000010690.jpg

@mscocolove TurboTax normally updates their software on Thursdays which would be 02/22/2024.  It would be surprising if the update occurred tomorrow, Wednesday.

@mscocolove wrote:

I still see 2/21?

That's the scheduled date. In the past, updates have been released on Thursdays, which would be the 22nd but there have been several updates released on Wednesdays this season.

Regardless, Intuit is generally on Pacific time so don't expect the update, if it's released tomorrow, to be available in the early afternoon.

... but not yet. Jan 21, 2023 @ 6:52 EST

K-1 for 1120S is still not available.  I just checked and it's today, 2-21.  What is taking so long?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies