Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts Retirement/Life Events! >> Event happening TODAY!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Why is it taking so long to make the K-1 1065 2023 form to be available? My software says "available soon." It's already mid February 2024. What is the delay?

It IS the 21st but IT IS EARLY ON THE 21st. Please wait until later in the day or this evening.

Why is it taking so long to make the K-1 1065 2023 form to be available? My software says "available soon." It's already mid February 2024. What is the delay?

When their "Tax experts" don't even know the answers. This is my LAST time using turbotax!!Screen Shot 2024-02-21 at 8.46.09 AM.png

exactly. Don't treat us like chumps!

Agreed. A TT analyst has most likely run the numbers and went to their bosses and said "look at how much more we can earn" by having minimal resources put forth on these forms. 

JR-1

I thought 2/21 started at 12:00 AM.  They must think all their users are idiots.  Maybe we are for using their software!!!!!!

BillRey

I would recommend that Turbo tax allow people to enter simplified K-1 entries, just so that we (as users) can get an idea of our tax obligations! By not allowing even a rudimentary data entry capability, we all have to wait way past what I consider acceptable. Come on T.T. You can do better than this!

I own two companies that generate K-1 documents for my spouse and I. I have my tax preparation for those companies and personal taxes for myself and my spouse done in early February so we can file and be done with it. This delay is unacceptable.

Let's go, TurboTax.  This is a BASIC function, to be able to enter this data.  What is the &*% deal?

It's now 2/21/2024 and there is not TT software update as advertised.  How disappointing that many of us are unable to complete our taxes until this update becomes available :(

I started my filing on 2/8 so I could get things done. I have a K-1 1065 to enter.  First they say available 2/14,  then it changed to 2/21.  IT'S 2/21!!!  Just logged in and of course, same message saying unavailable.  Literally,  if its 2/22,  say it!  This is just ridiculous.  I will NOT be using them next year.

Ok but why not at least a time frame so people can organize their plans/day?

I’ve already entered the data … the form is shown on my Mac version … but it is not available in EasyStep … so I cannot eFile. I suppose I could print and mail.

@ChezProvence wrote:

I’ve already entered the data … the form is shown on my Mac version … but it is not available in EasyStep … so I cannot eFile. I suppose I could print and mail.

Could you possibly wait until later today (or this evening) and try updating again?

me too

Hi, 

anyone has an update on this? I’m just trying delete  the schedule k1 on my income and it won’t even let me update it cos it’s waiting for the forms to be available. It’s already 2/21/24

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies