Why can't I e-file my 2019 return on TurboTax afte...

Why can't I e-file my 2019 return on TurboTax after using the non filers tool for the covid 19 stimulus check

why did you fill out the non-filer tool if you are now filing a tax return???????  That is the problem.  That non-filer tool was for exactly what is says... for people that didn't otherwise have to file 

in fact, since that non-filer tool was a simple tax return, you have to amend that return.  You can't efile nor mail in the tax return you have prepared.  

I did it before I knew they extended the file by date. I would've amended my taxes for 2019 with next year's taxes. But because the date was extended I decided I'd go ahead n file. I'm self employed n technically don't have to file because I don't make that much yearly to begin with. 

@AGator - the only way to file is to amend that non-filer tax return....

technically you have already filed your 2019 tax return 

Are you positive it can not be mailed in??? 

@AGator - you must mail in the amendment....

If you submitted the non-filer form, it was processed by the IRS as an original filed return.  Any subsequent filing cannot be filed electronically; it has to be mailed in. If you file your return with a Form 1040X in order to rectify this, it will be processed like an amended return. 

However, you don’t need to fill out the 1040X to get your return processed.  All you need to do is:

• Indicate in a cover letter on your 1040 that you filed a return to get the stimulus check, and that this is a corrected return.

Or

• You can just write ‘1040X amended return’ on the top of the paper 1040.

Internal Revenue Manual 21.5.3.4 General Claims procedures states:  ‘An informal written inquiry that includes everything necessary to input a correct adjustment’ will be processed.

Or

@English8790