Solved: Why are there forms not available in my softwar? I cannot file because forms are not yet available!

Why are there forms not available in my softwar? I cannot file because forms are not yet available!

If you are using the CD/Download version you do need to run an update.

It should be done automatically when you open the program, so I advise you to log out and in again.

If the updates to not appear, you need to click the Online button at the top of your screen.

Then you will click Check for Updates and run

If the forms you need are not available after this update, ask another question to confirm the forms you need are supported by TurboTax. 

Which program are you using?

TurboTax Deluxe

For online or CD/Download?

And what forms are you trying to file?

Have you run a program update?

How do you run an update?  I don't see the option to do that?

There is no update to run if you are using TurboTax Deluxe Online, only if you are using the CD/Download version

I am using the CD download version

I am running Turbo Tax Home & Business 2019.

It says Form 1040 Sch. C, Form 8995, and NY Individual IT-203 is not available.  Please advise.  I went through the "check for updates" and it says it is up to date.

Employee TurboTax Specialist

@TheeMadHatter Please ensure your computer software is up to date as well, then restart your computer and try to run the program again. 

I completed those steps and still nothing.