turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mgnapoli1

Why are there forms not available in my softwar? I cannot file because forms are not yet available!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Why are there forms not available in my softwar? I cannot file because forms are not yet available!

If you are using the CD/Download version you do need to run an update.

It should be done automatically when you open the program, so I advise you to log out and in again.

If the updates to not appear, you need to click the Online button at the top of your screen.

Then you will click Check for Updates and run

If the forms you need are not available after this update, ask another question to confirm the forms you need are supported by TurboTax. 

View solution in original post

13 Replies

Which program are you using?
mgnapoli1

TurboTax Deluxe

For online or CD/Download?

And what forms are you trying to file?

Have you run a program update?
mgnapoli1

How do you run an update?  I don't see the option to do that?

There is no update to run if you are using TurboTax Deluxe Online, only if you are using the CD/Download version
mgnapoli1

I am using the CD download version

If you are using the CD/Download version you do need to run an update.

It should be done automatically when you open the program, so I advise you to log out and in again.

If the updates to not appear, you need to click the Online button at the top of your screen.

Then you will click Check for Updates and run

If the forms you need are not available after this update, ask another question to confirm the forms you need are supported by TurboTax. 

I am running Turbo Tax Home & Business 2019.

It says Form 1040 Sch. C, Form 8995, and NY Individual IT-203 is not available.  Please advise.  I went through the "check for updates" and it says it is up to date.

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

@TheeMadHatter Please ensure your computer software is up to date as well, then restart your computer and try to run the program again. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I completed those steps and still nothing.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies