While trying to change my password, I keep getting an error message "Hmm... it looks like we’ve hit a slight snag".

ranjit-ghate

When I reset my password for my Intuit/Turbo Tax account, I get the error message, "Hmm... it looks like we’ve hit a slight snag". Surprisingly, I then get a confirmation email for the password change. However, it does not allow me to login with this password. Please help.

KatrinaLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

To access to your account, please click on go to our account recovery page in the TurboTax FAQ below and follow the instructions.

Annoyed

I just got this several times in a row.

Annoyed

And the above "account recovery" link doesn't work - it just redirects to a generic page.

stellrj

The recommendation does not work.