turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

lagirl

Which turbo tax desktop software to use for multi-member LLC, rentals and personal taxes?

I am trying to figure out which tax software I need for the following -

-Multi-member LLC

-rental property

-personal investments

-personal taxes

I do not own a business.  I think I need Business for the LLC but am not sure if I need the Deluxe or the Premier. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Which turbo tax desktop software to use for multi-member LLC, rentals and personal taxes?

You are correct that you will need TuboTax Business for the multi-member LLC. It is only available in a PC CD/download version for installation on your computer. Here is a link to buy Business: https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

With Investment Income reported on a 1099-B, you will need Premier when using the online product. You could use Deluxe with the CD/download product installed on your computer.  You can use this link to select either online or CD/download products and buy them: https://turbotax.intuit.com/

MinhT1
Expert Alumni

For your multi-member LLC, you need TurboTax Business which is only available as a CD/Download on a Windows computer (not Mac).

For your personal tax return, you'll need TurboTax Premier if you wish to use TurboTax Online.

If you use TurboTax CD/Download, you only need TurboTax Deluxe. Howevr, TurboTax Premier will provide more guidance for making entries for rental properties..

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies