Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mkhntx

Where would I find ID Notify messages? I received an email from Turbo Tax than my ssn may have been compromised through an At & T breach

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
maglib
Level 11

Where would I find ID Notify messages? I received an email from Turbo Tax than my ssn may have been compromised through an At & T breach

@mkhntx   

Whatever you do DO NOT click on any links in the email.  The email might be a scam.  

This just doesn't sound right that an email would come from TT saying there was an AT&T breach.  You always would get a letter from AT&T, if that was the case.

If you clicked on any links in it, run your computer for viruses an change all passwords quickly.

Warn anyone on your email list that your data may be compromised.

I would also run a credit check as it is free one time a year. And set your credit that you need to be called prior to any cc being opened in your name.

IDnotify, a part of Experian, partners with TT to offer Full Identity Restoration, Identity Theft Monitoring, and Identity Theft Insurance services as part of PLUS Help & Support, MAX Defend & Restore, and Premium Services. IDnotify is the leading provider for identity protection, and fraud detection solutions and technologies.

**I don't work for TT. Just trying to help. All the best.
***Say "Thanks" by marking as BEST ANSWER and clicking the thumb icon in a post and that I solved your question
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
I am NOT an expert and you should confirm with a tax expert.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies