null218

Where do I go to download software for 2014 and 2015?

rjs

Lafortune55

smcinally

2015 is not listed in past year products. Is it still available for download/use?

JohnW222

@smcinally

Unfortunately, TurboTax no longer sells or supports TurboTax products for Tax Years 2015 and prior. 

However, please see the TurboTax Help article Can I use TurboTax to prepare 2015, 2014, or earlier tax returns? for alternative methods of filing older returns. 

jennb3811

I have a similar issue , I read your response and did go to the state's website. I wouldn't even know which forms to choose and some may or may not go back as far as 2014 unfortunately. I'm having an issue where I have TT 2014 Premier disk and the state is not opening.

VictoriaD75

TurboTax only supports tax years 2016-2019. You may need to contact your state's department of revenue directly for assistance or contact a local tax preparer.

Joebozym1

I received my tax return already but I changed my checking account number and was wondering how to put in my new number so I can get  stimulus check as direct deposit. 

MayaD

If you already filed and your return was accepted, you no longer can change your bank Information. For the stimulus money, you will receive a check in the mail when the bank information is incorrect on your your return.

DLTyers

Can I file Turbo Tax or other for 2015 return using download? Where do I access that?

TurboTax no longer sells or supports TurboTax products for Tax Years 2015 and prior. 

However, please see the TurboTax Help article Can I use TurboTax to prepare 2015, 2014, or earlier tax returns? for alternative methods of filing older returns. 

@DLTyers wrote:

TurboTax does not support tax year 2015.  It is to late to file for a 2015 tax refund as the 2015 tax return had to be filed on or before April 15, 2019.  If you have taxes owed on the 2015 tax return then it has to be filed.

Seek out a local tax professional to assist you in completing the 2015 tax return.  Or you can go to this IRS website for prior year federal tax forms, schedule and instructions for free - https://apps.irs.gov/app/picklist/list/priorFormPublication.html

fanfare

at least one of the three major tax software companies goes back that far for prior years, including your state.