turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

null218

Where do I go to download software for 2014 and 2015?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

11 Replies
rjs
Level 15
Level 15

smcinally

2015 is not listed in past year products. Is it still available for download/use?

JohnW222
Expert Alumni

@smcinally

Unfortunately, TurboTax no longer sells or supports TurboTax products for Tax Years 2015 and prior. 

However, please see the TurboTax Help article Can I use TurboTax to prepare 2015, 2014, or earlier tax returns? for alternative methods of filing older returns. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
jennb3811

I have a similar issue , I read your response and did go to the state's website. I wouldn't even know which forms to choose and some may or may not go back as far as 2014 unfortunately. I'm having an issue where I have TT 2014 Premier disk and the state is not opening.

VictoriaD75
Expert Alumni

TurboTax only supports tax years 2016-2019. You may need to contact your state's department of revenue directly for assistance or contact a local tax preparer.

I received my tax return already but I changed my checking account number and was wondering how to put in my new number so I can get  stimulus check as direct deposit. 

MayaD
Expert Alumni

If you already filed and your return was accepted, you no longer can change your bank Information. For the stimulus money, you will receive a check in the mail when the bank information is incorrect on your your return.

DLTyers

Can I file Turbo Tax or other for 2015 return using download? Where do I access that?

TurboTax no longer sells or supports TurboTax products for Tax Years 2015 and prior. 

However, please see the TurboTax Help article Can I use TurboTax to prepare 2015, 2014, or earlier tax returns? for alternative methods of filing older returns. 

@DLTyers wrote:

Can I file Turbo Tax or other for 2015 return using download? Where do I access that?

TurboTax does not support tax year 2015.  It is to late to file for a 2015 tax refund as the 2015 tax return had to be filed on or before April 15, 2019.  If you have taxes owed on the 2015 tax return then it has to be filed.

Seek out a local tax professional to assist you in completing the 2015 tax return.  Or you can go to this IRS website for prior year federal tax forms, schedule and instructions for free - https://apps.irs.gov/app/picklist/list/priorFormPublication.html

at least one of the three major tax software companies goes back that far for prior years, including your state.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies