turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where do I find Documents in the "left menu"? The only choices I see are Intuit Account and Sign Out.

Then, in Intuit Account I find Sign in & Security, Personal info, Data & Privacy, and Products & Billing. But I don't find Documents in any of those choices.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Where do I find Documents in the "left menu"? The only choices I see are Intuit Account and Sign Out.

@krishnaforever1 

Don't go into the Intuit Account page......it's on the first page you logged into, right after your login.

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Might not be in the "Free" version though if you are using that....don't know.

That's only for uploading your own tax documents of some kind into TTX's cloud storage.....I'm not willing to store my sensitive stuff there.  And you may have to pay for Online TTX every year to maintain access...another thing I'm not sure of.

Docs.png

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

OR...are you looking for your prior-year tax files in your account?

For those, you click on "Tax Home" in the upper left...then scroll down the page and click on the "Show" on the "Your tax returns and documents" line

Docs_2.png

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies