Where do I find Documents in the "left menu"? The ...

Where do I find Documents in the "left menu"? The only choices I see are Intuit Account and Sign Out.

Then, in Intuit Account I find Sign in & Security, Personal info, Data & Privacy, and Products & Billing. But I don't find Documents in any of those choices.

@krishnaforever1 

Don't go into the Intuit Account page......it's on the first page you logged into, right after your login.

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

_________________

Might not be in the "Free" version though if you are using that....don't know.

That's only for uploading your own tax documents of some kind into TTX's cloud storage.....I'm not willing to store my sensitive stuff there.  And you may have to pay for Online TTX every year to maintain access...another thing I'm not sure of.

________________________________

Docs.png

OR...are you looking for your prior-year tax files in your account?

For those, you click on "Tax Home" in the upper left...then scroll down the page and click on the "Show" on the "Your tax returns and documents" line

__________________________________

Docs_2.png