Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

caragod9

Where can I add my parent's taxable income on my taxes? I had the page up for a second but then I lost it, so I need to add this info but I can't.

I was just waiting to get my mom's taxable income but then I refreshed the page on accident and now I cannot find where to put that information anymore. I know I need to add it in there but I can't get back to that page to add my parent's taxable income since I was claimed as a dependent.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Where can I add my parent's taxable income on my taxes? I had the page up for a second but then I lost it, so I need to add this info but I can't.

What are you doing?  Why are you trying to enter your parents' taxable income on your own tax return?  What are you entering on your own return?  What income did you have? Is this something to do with kiddie tax?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/income/help/what-is-the-kiddie-tax/00/25913

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
caragod9

Usually they ask for your parents taxable income when you are claimed as a dependent on their taxes. All of my other siblings who filed had to do this as well. I don't know why I have to add that but it came up and I accidentally lost the page. Just trying to make sure I have everything I need.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies