Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

When will Turbotax have form 7202-t online?

Which one did you use if I may ask? Someone just said they couldn't E file with H &R? 

So intuit does have the capability in their pro series software available for cpa's to attach this form as a pdf, so why won't they offer that for us as well so we can efile?!?! So messed up! 

What about removing the 7202, efiling, then amending with the 7202 and mailing that in? In theory, that will at least get some/most of a refund in process quickly, get 2020 (lower) income on file for the 3rd stimulus payment, and then wait forever for the add'l 7202 refund?

There were some instructions in another TT group (for tax advisors) about going to the print screen, unchecking everything except 7202, printing it to pdf, then efile and attach the pdf. But it sounds like that option may only be enabled for the profession/tax advisor version, not the consumer version of TT. Has anyone tried it?

cbaird55

I have not but that seems like quite a bit of work and high risk if in fact we can use another software to efile. Personally I am going to try another software on monday and will follow up on this thread if it does allow me to file. 

9168C46E-2971-4F32-A108-43EC283251AC.png

This is the one I used to be able to file the form e-file 

Exe
Level 1

I'm gonna give TurboTax til Monday to get this situation fixed before I switch to HR Block.

That's what I did in the end.... I was told by TT rep to do this. I can't wait til July for a refund or something bad to go wrong in the mail and it is ridiculous to ask us to... so I'm going to do my amendment after the refund is approved which is when you're supposed to do it to avoid delays.

I just did a quick trial on Taxslayer not using all information but using the form 7020 and got theough to where I would efile.  There was no flag.  Their software is a little harder to use then TT but worth it of TT doesnt fix this before the 16th.  A giant company like this should definitely program this.  Its not the IRS preventing the efile. Its Turbo Tax.

Taxslayer efiles this form.  If TT doesn't fix this I will use their software.  Just more work. You have til the 16th to be eligible for the firat round of paymenta.

koarose22.....what do you mean by "we have til the 16th to be eligible for the first round of payments"?

Incorrect, what you should say is its not available for efile through turbo tax, pretty misleading to say its not available for efile in general. This along with the fact that turbotax blatantly lies to its customers like it did when I just tried to efile and the pop up about this form came on the screen making it sound like it was the irs not accepting it through efile, will be the reason ill be going elsewhere. 

Can you tell me when Form 7202 will be available for E-File??

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

@megorymeg

Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ on the availability of IRS forms. Federal Individual Form Availability Federal Forms

Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ on State forms availability for personal. State forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products.  State Forms

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

What is the appropriate documentation for this credit? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies