Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

suspect

When is Wisconsin Schedule I going to be on Turbotax. The goverment website says it was put online on 1/22, but it hasn't shown up on Turbotax, and it won't let me file.

Still not working... TurboTax Schedule 1 unavailability is preventing me from filing taxes. Going to do a CC chargeback for the state efile fee and find a competitor that actually communicates with their customers.

tommoule
Returning Member

When is Wisconsin Schedule I going to be on Turbotax. The goverment website says it was put online on 1/22, but it hasn't shown up on Turbotax, and it won't let me file.

I cannot file with the Wisconsin state form - my package still says that Sch I is not available and it is Feb 11.  I have updated my package multiple times.  Help!

@tommoule wrote:

I cannot file with the Wisconsin state form - my package still says that Sch I is not available and it is Feb 11.  I have updated my package multiple times.  Help!

See this TurboTax support FAQ on how to contact Support - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489

There is a glitch in the system reference the updated download. This is what you need to do

1) Save Turbo Tax to your computer. It will ask you this when you "X" or close out of it.

2) You need to uninstall Turbo Tax 2019.  You will not lose any information and if you paid for your e file for Wisconsin tax you will not lose this either.   

3) Reinstall Turbo Tax 2019 and go through all the motions.

4) Go to your tax file that you already created in Turbo Tax and click on it. 

5) Go to state tax and go through the motions to e file.

6) And wala....You will be able to launch e file Wisconsin State tax.

This is what I did. I even called Turbo Tax Help Tech line and spoke to a tech and she could not help me either.   I Figured the fix on my own. Oh ya, I have Windows 7 and I think this is why it did this.  

see post about uninstall turbo tax

I am still not able to file my Wisconsin State return, are the documents fixed and do I need to create a new Turbo State tax return to file?

tommoule
Returning Member

Do you know if this works for a MAC - thanks

I also have already submitted my Federal tax return, will uninstalling the program affect my Federal tax return?

I am seeing the issue on Windows 10, so I don't think the operating system is the key. I was hoping I would not have to go through the trouble of uninstalling and reinstalling the application. Oh, well.

The tax return data is not held in the program ... uninstall with confidence once you save the return as a PDF and .tax2019 file 

relj4529

Thanks klmull this worked for me. Turbo Tax should let you file for free.

Spent almost an hour with a very nice person from Turbotax  tech support regarding this issue. We did a manual software update, we tried deleting the form  and some other things. Filed the federal, will check back in a few days to try to file the state. The tech said this issue was a first for her. 

I have tried uninstalling the program. And no luck. 😥

I usually have everything back by now. I suppose I can call support when I have time later in the week. Definitely feeling frustrated 

wi1

Any news when this is really going to be fixed? It's after 2/6 and still not working. Very frustrating that Turbo Tax doesn't have this figured out and I have to delay filing.

LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

By using the Turbo Tax FAQ provided below you will be able to get more information. Select your tax product from the list and it will be able to give you update on the Wisconsin Schedule. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/state-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies