andreafakhouri

When I detach and mail my payment in with the 2016 Form 1040-V payment voucher is that all that needs to be included? Are the other pages for my personal file?

I see that the last page is the amount that will be refunded to me which I selected to be mailed to me by a paper check. I just want to be sure that all I need to send in is the 2016 Form 1040-V payment voucher with a check made payable to the "United States Treasury" with my social security number written on it

Texas Roger

The voucher is the only thing you mail with your check to pay your federal taxes due.

Texas Roger

Your post is confusing. You cannot be getting a refund and also owe tax on your federal tax return. Are you perhaps getting a refund from a state return and have taxes due on the federal return?
andreafakhouri

Yes I get a state return that I selected to be mailed to me by check, and the federal return is what I owe. I just want to be sure that the only page that needs to be sent in is the one that says "detach here and mail with your payment and return"
Texas Roger