What is the issue with my return? The Intuit Elect...

What is the issue with my return? The Intuit Electronic Filing System is having difficulty recognizing the data in the return you are sending- error message

Exactly what does the error message say - there can be hundreds of reasons?

The Intuit Electronic Filing System is having difficulty recognizing the data in the return you are sending. To ensure you have the latest version of TurboTax, wait 24 hours to update your program automatically. If you still can't transmit your return, go to www.support.turbotax.com for a solution or workaround. In some cases, you may need to file your return by mail. - 601ERRV:5, CustHdr_17 - ?:? - Invalid SMS Number. Must be between 10 and 10 digits.

@rbianchi7 wrote:

See the answer to this issue here - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/your-transmission-didn-t-go-through/00/1550603#:~....