turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

What is the Financial Institution Number for NETXINVESTOR?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

If your actual financial institution is BMOHarris, then AZV is the financial institution 'number'. Since Pershing NetXInvestor handles other financial institutions, if you have a different one, you will need to contact the institution to get that info. (On my paper statements, there is an Investor ID number in addition to my account number, and it starts with AZV, so if you find something similar on your statements you could try that first. The worst that can happen is the import fails (again) and then you can call your institution 🙂

The Financial Institution Number is the first 3 characters of your account number (which you can view when you login to your NetXinvestor account.

DianeW777
Expert Alumni

You can contact NetXInvestor using the information below.

• NetXInvestor gives you the capability to discontinue paper delivery, check account balances, view account activity, and more! For questions about the log in process or if you get locked out, please call Cetera at 888-406-5444 or 888-442-2582, Option 5 – Online Services. They can refer you to the appropriate number to obtain the financial institution number and/or EIN.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Thank you

knjennifermiller
Returning Member

I found the same info online. When I called, I found that Cetera is actually an individual broker who will only be able to provide information if your accounts are with them. The girl I spoke to, however, was exceptionally helpful though as we made that discovery lol. I found the Financial Institution/Financial Organization number from Pershing (broker/dealer), and from my financial advisor.  Mine are different than the 1st 3 digits of my account number. 

**I'm still having trouble finding out why only 1 of my 2 NetXInvestor accounts is able to be imported. A call to TurboTax resulted in a suggestion to download another version (assuming file corruption) which is how I got this year's version, so that doesn't make sense. I'll be making another call to the help center today. I'm very disappointed and frustrated with this whole process!!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies