Solved: What happens if there is a red mark by a listed fo...

What happens if there is a red mark by a listed form but no corresponding error mark on form?

As I reviewed my taxes, I noted that there is a red exclamation mark to the left of a form listing. But, there appears to be no error found on the actual form-- nothing marked in red. Can I ignore this or will the discrepancy prevent me from filing my taxes electronically? 

Don't ignore it. Select the form with the red exclamation mark in the list, then click the Errors icon and see if it shows you an error message. (The error message window will open at the bottom of the form.) Or go through Smart Check and see if it shows you the error.

Thanks for your excellent word of caution. In my haste, I had forgotten to do this step. Yes, TT usually has some reason to declare an error-- even when it is not marked  on the respective form.