turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

hintzm21

Tried to pay with apple pay, but app could not process first two requests but were still charged to my card. Third time worked via web. Please cancel first two charges.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Tried to pay with apple pay, but app could not process first two requests but were still charged to my card. Third time worked via web. Please cancel first two charges.

Typically, charges will show on your account as "pending" and will drop off after 2-5 days if not confirmed by the vendor.  I would wait about a week, then call customer support if the charges get confirmed.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041

View solution in original post

3 Replies

What happened? Having same issue. Did they drop off? It keeps telling me I need to pay so I can efile even though I have a charge pending still on my credit card for about a week now

Typically, charges will show on your account as "pending" and will drop off after 2-5 days if not confirmed by the vendor.  I would wait about a week, then call customer support if the charges get confirmed.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041

Hintzm21.. what happened? Did they drop off? Having same issue, I choose to pay with a credit card through Apple Pay it said it approved and it’s pending on my statement since Tuesday but turbotax keeps telling me that I need to pay before I can file and I don’t want to pay $106 again with the risk of getting double charged but I also can’t move forward in the process because it’s saying I need to pay before I can e-file..
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies