Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

W2 and 1099 Forms to Attach when doing 2022 Taxes online using Turbo Tax Online Deluxe. I live in NJ

What form need to be attached to 2022 tax returns when using Turbo Tax Deluxe and submitting taxes online? For example,  W2 and 1099 Forms to Attach when doing 2022 Taxes online using Turbo Tax Online Deluxe. I live in NJ. Thank you.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

W2 and 1099 Forms to Attach when doing 2022 Taxes online using Turbo Tax Online Deluxe. I live in NJ

When you file by efile you don't mail anything in at all or "attach" anything either. Simply enter the info from the forms in the appropriate  places in the interview screens.

So if I file by Efile, I don't have to attach any W2 or 1099?

the only 1099 you can attach is consolidated1099-B PDF, and only if TurboTax prompts you for it.

Thank you very much. Have a great day

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies