Solved: Using premier I want to enter capital gains and losses one after another but cannot find a schedule to do that.

Using premier I want to enter capital gains and losses one after another but cannot find a schedule to do that.

Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)

·         Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)

·         Click on I'll choose what I work on

·         Under Investment Income

·         On Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other, click the start or update button

·         Under Investment Income

And after identifying the broker that you used, tell TurboTax "I'll enter one sale at at time".  That will allow you to enter one sale after another.  You can also use Forms Mode to do that but it's not recommended as it nullifies TurboTax's accuracy guarantee.