turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tkelly

I want to talk to a TurboTax person. How do I get ahold of one?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

Phone support is not provided with the Free Edition.  If you are using a paid version of the software or if you purchased PLUS you can get phone support when customer support is there.  Otherwise, post your question here and someone will try to help.

To call TurboTax customer support
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number">https://ttlc.intuit.com...>
They are available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time.
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Use the following TurboTax website to contact TurboTax customer service/support. Support is open from 5am to 9pm Pacific time (8am to Midnight Eastern time) daily, during tax season. Submit your question/problem during business hours and then use the options for either Chat or Call (a phone number will be provided for Call) to speak directly with a TurboTax agent -

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

Kidd1369

I have been trying to get my taxes to copy off so I can send my taxes in but they won't come up to be copied.  What do I need to do...please get back toe asap...thank you

please call me at [phone number removed] just need info regarding 2018 taxes my AGI

GiseleD
Expert Alumni

This is a public forum, and we cannot call you back from here. It looks like you need your 2018 AGI.

There are a few places you can get your 2018 AGI:

• If you filed your 2018 taxes with TurboTax, sign in and go down to Your tax returns & documents. Select View adjusted gross income (AGI).
  • If you didn’t file your taxes with TurboTax in 2018, the best place to get last year's AGI is from the 1040 form you filed with the IRS. Look on page 2, line 7. If you filed a 1040NR, it'll be on line 35.
  • If you're having trouble locating your 2018 return, the second-best place to get your AGI is from the IRS. You can order a free transcript of your return at the IRS Get Transcript site or you can purchase a full copy of your 2018 return. Both versions will include your AGI.

You won't find your AGI on your W-2 or 1099 form because those forms don't take into account over a dozen above-the-line deductions that go into calculating your AGI.

If you didn't file a 2018 federal tax return (or you haven't filed one yet), enter 0 as your AGI.

The original article can be found here

@stevens1974

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I have been trying to get a hold of my Tax Expert. I have opted in for Full Service. Sent over all docs and have not heard back from him.

I have sent over 6 -8 messages to contact him using Turbo Tax portal and no answer.

Please assist

[phone number removed]

@ asifsmiles wrote:

I have been trying to get a hold of my Tax Expert. I have opted in for Full Service. Sent over all docs and have not heard back from him.

I have sent over 6 -8 messages to contact him using Turbo Tax portal and no answer.

Please assist

[phone number removed]

This is a public Internet forum.  You should not post any personal info here in the user community forum.  No telling who could phone you to spam/scam you and could even pretend to be from TurboTax.    It looks like the forum privacy filter has protected you and redacted some personal info from your question.

Contact TurboTax Support and tell them you're having trouble reaching your tax expert or getting him/her to respond.

Hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern) 7 days/week.

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

Or you can use this contact form to get a phone number, or it may schedule a callback.
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies