starwolf

Is it possible to transfer online TurboTax Premiere or Deluxe 2017 return info into TurboTax Free File for my 2018 return?

No you can not transfer into or move or update either the regular Turbo Tax Free Edition or the Free File website.   Sorry

starwolf

Note: TurboTax "Free File" is NOT the same as Free Edition. If you're not sure of the difference, please search TurboTax Free File in help.

JayB

Unfortunately the TurboTax Free Edition does not support this import. Please see below for support TurboTax Online versions:

starwolf

TurboTax "Free File" is NOT the same as Free Edition. If you're not sure of the difference, please search TurboTax Free File in help.