Looking at the attachments I don't know what item to put in as my compensation.
Just trying to figure out which numbers go where so that I can fill this out properly since it not a real 1099 just a tax summary
Instead, you’ll want to manually enter your income from Uber’s Tax Summary, by following these steps:
- Sign in to your return and select Take me to my return.
- Select Federal in the black menu bar to the left.
- Select Income & Expenses from the top.
- Follow the onscreen
instructions to enter your business or from the Income summary screen, select Edit/Add next to Self-employment income and
You may need to click Edit again next to your business name, then Looks good
- When you see the screen “Let’s get income for…”
- Select Additional
income and other income for your Trip Earnings and Continue.
- Enter the Type of Income; such as Trip earnings and the amount and Continue.
After you enter all of your income information, you will be able to enter your deductions. Just follow the onscreen instructions and we'll help you check for all your tax breaks.
Still have questions?Make a post