Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

JBear1

Unable to download Merrill Lynch tax forms

I am using a Mac, and I can't download the Merrill Lynch tax forms from Turbotax.  I have had no problem downloading forms from other institutions on Turbotax.  I can get on the ML website and see my documents with no problem.  I have tried several things:  1) Switching from Safari to Chrome - no change; 2) Switching from the desktop version of Turbotax to the online Turbotax, where the download of Merrill Lynch failed again; 3) Calling Turbotax; 4) Calling Merrill Lynch.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be?  I would appreciate any insight someone might have.  Thanks!

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

You should read the last 5-10 posts here...one of them may help:

Anyone else having a problem with logging in to Merrill Lynch to import docs (live assistance is BEY...

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
JBear1

Thanks for directing me to those posts, but none of the solutions seem to apply. We will keep trying or try a different tax software. 

...or...if brief enough, just enter the data manually.

Only folks with huge number of brokerage transactions avoid manual entry at all costs.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies