Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Unable to complete.

If you don't have a credit card to pay the fees you can get a prepaid Visa card at Walmart or somewhere to use.  

Or if you don't qualify for the Turbo Tax Free Edition go to the IRS Free File programs

Free File: Do your Federal Taxes for Free | Internal Revenue Service

sandy8128

Unable to complete.

Hi 

I wasn't able to beat the clock to complete the filing last night.  Therefore, I paused in the middle of completing the reporting to print an extension application sometime after the midnight yesterday.  When I got back to pick up where I left for IRA contribution info to be completed, it would allow me to do it, instead it kept showing how I could plan for IRA contribution next year.  Really frustrated!! 

I'm just one step away from finishing it up.  Will appreciate if tech support is available to help soon.

Thanks!

GeorgeM777
Expert Alumni

Unable to complete.

So that we can better understand your tax situation, did you make a contribution to your traditional IRA before the deadline of April 18, 2023, but now for some reason, TurboTax will not allow you to enter your 2022 traditional IRA contribution information?  

@sandy8128 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
danldcarld
Returning Member

Unable to complete.

ok was not able to efile extenstion for state. do not need for irs. but printed one to send but post office closed on me.

the state return which has errors and i did not have time would not efile which i thought i could send and fix now. printed out with errors etc. trying to mail on the 18th but usps closed so nogo there also.

i think im going to send late with note i will fix. after irs answers a question on my return on a waiver request as my ira did not send the money out despite my many requests. (i got it sent by check on the 12 of jan so no -R FORM). 21DAY wait fr irs to decide on 50%penalty. so i cant fiquure some things out like a schedule a from 1987 on a computer price unknown whereabouts long gone. it should have been completely depreciated by now. how to tell the state i got no answers?

should i mail the return late and bad with note waiting on corrections or other unkown issue i got 5ea but the previous one has got me asking for help

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies