Slider2o

TurboTax limits Charitable Item Donations to 50 Per Recipient

Turbotax cannot display more than 50 separate item donations for a given charity, but does seem to capture them.  In order to add more than 50, I split recipients by adding a new one with a special character in their name.

Can the developers resolve this artificial limit with pagination or unlimited item donations for a given charity?

tagteam

We can pass your concern along. Thank you.

tagteam

If you made a large donation of items on the same day to the same charity then you do not need to individually list the items in the program. You can group them together using the term various household items, various clothing, various electronics, etc etc etc.

If the IRS was ever to question the contribution you should keep detailed lists of all the items that you donated so that you can support the conglomerated entry

Slider2o

Thank you Critter-3.  I would have done this but my item donations were made little by little on my way home from work - they were all on different days.