turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

gsinger7

Turbotax keeps telling me I need to enter 1095A info but I already have! How what am I doing wrong?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
CathyB

Turbotax keeps telling me I need to enter 1095A info but I already have! How what am I doing wrong?

What error message are you getting?
gsinger7

Its not an error message  It just keeps telling me I need to review that area, so I review it and it says I am required to enter 1095A info, but the info is already there.
CathyB

If you have reviewed your entries, it is all correct and the program is not recognizing the information you entered, try resetting the Health Insurance section of the program by selecting a different response on the first screen of that section where it asks: "Did you all have health insurance coverage in 2017?"  Then go back to the Health Insurance section and reenter the correct information.

One other option to try is deleting Form 8965, Health Coverage Exemption, and redoing the Health Insurance. To delete Form 8963, go to > Tax Tools > Tools > Delete a form, delete Form 8965 and then go back to Health Insurance section and reenter the information.

I know this is from 2 years ago,  it Did you ever figure out what the error was and what you had to do to fix it? I am having the same problem with my taxes rn! 

I am having this issue right now, been on with turbo tax the last week several times trying to get this resolved, anyone ever get this fixed? 

MayaD
Employee Tax Expert

You can try to delete the form and re-enter it.  For instructions please check How do I view and delete forms in TurboTax Online?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies