Solved: TurboTax Deluxe says not designed to import over 3000 financial stock transactions from my financial institution.Says ask for a refund.Any other products recommended?

TurboTax Deluxe says not designed to import over 3000 financial stock transactions from my financial institution.Says ask for a refund.Any other products recommended?

Any suggestions, maybe using Quicken to import but can Turbo Tax handle that?

This is a suggestion that may not be appropriate in your situation.  Is there a way to group your transactions by trade type such as short-term covered; long-term not covered, etc.?

Please see the following instructions to enter your totals.

If you need to enter a bunch of stock transactions with a total sales volume of less than $10,000,000 (ten million), you can enter a summary for each sales category. Instructions follow:

Your brokerage statements should include a summary of your transactions, grouped by sales category, for example "Box A short-term covered" or "Box D long-term covered". You'll enter the summary info instead of each individual transaction.

1. Open your return and go to the 1099-B screen.
  2. Answer Yes to both Did you sell any investments? and Did you get a 1099-B?           

3.  On the Choose Your Bank or Brokerage import screen, select I'll type it in myself.

4.  Select or enter your brokerage on the next screen and continue.

5.   On the following screen (Tell us about...) select the second option, I'll enter a summary.

6.  On the same screen, enter the total proceeds (sales) and cost basis, along with the sales category. Refer to your 1099-B for the amounts and category. When finished, select Done.

7.  Follow the onscreen instructions to enter additional sales or to view a summary.

When you are done entering all your sales transactions, you'll eventually come to the Here's the investment sales info we have so far screen. Here you can edit, delete, or enter more sales.