up4grabs

TurboTax $30 discount not applied

In the initial billing page, it showed the $30 discount/savings, but once you process the payment, the $30 disappears and you're charged the full amount. 

Can someone shed some light on this matter? 

Spauls

TurboTax $30 discount not applied

The same thing just happened to me too.

SForrestLO

TurboTax $30 discount not applied

In order to receive the early bird pricing, you must file your return today, 2/28/21.  You can see what you are being charged for.  These Turbo Tax FAQs will provide more information.

This link will provide more information on the Refund Processing Fee.

How do I review my fees in TurboTax Online?

Spauls

TurboTax $30 discount not applied

OK, thank you.  Looks like my mistake, I did get the $30 discount.  I used the deluxe with state, which would have been $110 and I was billed for $80  - I must have misread the checkout order form details where it showed the original state pricing.  Apologies for the confusion.

leungchiuwa

TurboTax $30 discount not applied

This happened to me as well.  I completed my filing on 02/28/2021, the early bird $30 discount was not applied.  The bill for the premier service with the early bird discount was advertised as $140, I was billed for $170

AshleyLO

TurboTax $30 discount not applied

@leunghchiuwa To review the fees that you were charged, please follow the instructions here. If you find that you did not get the discount, please reach out to our live representatives for assistance: Contact TurboTax

mrmeals

TurboTax $30 discount not applied

I completed and submitted my return on 2/26/21- when I was checking out my $30 discount was shown, then when I received my confirmation it had been removed. Please credit my account ASAP as this is a real bad way to treat a repeat customer.

CarissaM

TurboTax $30 discount not applied

We do not have any access to the account to give a credit or refund here in this public forum. That would be best handled by our customer support specialist by clicking here

dtiroc

TurboTax $30 discount not applied

It slipped my mind that I had a code for 30% off when I finished filing, yesterday.  According to the card, the offer ends 5/17/2021.  Can I still apply the code to my fee?

tommyzed

TurboTax $30 discount not applied

Same thing to me. I think the only recourse is to contest the charge with your credit card. That's what I'll be doing. TurboTax has no customer service.