Turbotax 2019 suddenly asks for a license code, wh...

Turbotax 2019 suddenly asks for a license code, which I cannot find. I've been using it for more than a year without a problem.

You could not have been using Turbo Tax 2019 for more than 1 year.  It didn't come out until November 2019.

Turbo Tax asks for the License Code each time you start

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/turbotax-2019-requests-license-activation-at-every...

I exaggerated a bit.  Yes, I've been using it only since last November.  I managed to contact Intuit tech support and it turns out that Windows update sometimes causes this problem.  Anyway, I got the license number and am all set.