nonamepub

Turbo Tax won't accept my last name. I keep receiving an error that says, "Please enter your last name, using only letters"

I have a compound last name (NO hyphen) and have only entered letters.

SusanY1

If you have a space in your name, remove that as well.  TurboTax will read a space as a character as well, causing an error similar to the hyphen.  This happens to me as well.  

For example if your last name is Smith Jones, Enter it in TurboTax as SmithJones.  This is similar to how the IRS computers will also match up your name.  

SusanY1