turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Turbo Tax SERIOUSLY needs to give us a DIRECT YES OR NO answer about this stimulus payment. Either us Turbo Tax Card holders will receive the stimulus payment DD or not.

The biggest mistake I made was getting direct deposit on a turbo tax card NEVER AGAIN WILL I USE THEM it shouldn’t matter fee no fee that’s where my tax money went and where my stimulus should too RUN AROUND ANSWERS FOR A WEEK 

Leahrecel

Turbo Tax SERIOUSLY needs to give us a DIRECT YES OR NO answer about this stimulus payment. Either us Turbo Tax Card holders will receive the stimulus payment DD or not.

I got an advance on my TurboTax debit card and I also, didn't receive my stimulus payment. I have a bank account but was forced to use the card if I wanted an advance. When I went to use the IRS tool, get my payment, it said they didn't have direct deposit information for me even though, through TurboTax, I filed both 2018 and 2019 with them and in 2018 I used my bank NOT their debit card and somehow the IRS didn't have this info. I had to enter my information along with my DD info and now I am going to get my money through my bank. This situation with TurboTax is unreal. Their debit card sucks, and the customer service is even worse. Their customer service consist of people who don't know what they're talking about, they read from a script and some have the audacity to be belligerent like you are inconveniencing them by calling. I am very disappointed by TurboTax and they won't be getting another dime of my money and I'm taking the people I referred to them with me.

I checked the get my payment and it was sent to an account that doesn't exist. It has the last 4 digits of my social. It's not giving me the option to submit DD info. I am facing being homeless because of everything that is happening and this really would've helped. TurboTax really failed me, I will never use them again or recommend them to anyone!

I checked the irs site and they have no direct deposit info for me. I had to put it in myself. I will no longer be using TurboTax or their debit card 

Stan13

Nope! Refunds will not go on turbo tax prepaid cards! I used the ‘Get My Payment’ IRS app and they had no bank info. For me because I chose that stupid prepaid card this year!! 

MoonShyne2186
Returning Member

I had fees paid by the federal tax refund, and I opted for the advance.  I have a turbo tax card, and I did not get the direct deposit.  When I checked the IRS tool, it said that it did not have enough information!  My tax return did have the routing number and bank info for my card, but that did not matter apparently.  

I ended up putting in my bank information online, so we will see how long it takes now :(

No they are not. I just checked the “my payment” took on the irs this morning and it said there wasn’t enough direct payment information so I had to update it to my bank account 

Exactly!! This some BS ! How the **bleep** can they not know !! Pissing me tf off !!! 

If you go to govhub it clearly states that it will not go on the turbotax card or any card like it. Once they open the site up on the 17th you can add a bank account or you will have to wait for a paper check. I do not know how turbotax,  jackson hewwit, or h and r block don't know this. Or why they are not telling those of us who are using it the truth. 

The govhub clearly says no. I don't know how they do not know this. You have to go to the irs site and put in your bank account information on the 17th when it allows us to do so. Ot wait on a paper check. 

The irs portal to enter your information is up and it said they did NOT have enough info on file to send deposit. I opened up a chime account and entered that info and im good to go now! Im cancelling my turbo card and will NEVER use turbo tax EVER again. Last two years ive even been paying for the MAX service and this is how they treat me and the communitt? BOYCOTT TURBO TAX AND NEVER USE THIS SHADY COMPANY EVER AGAIN!!!!

Went to the IRS website to check the status the last four of the account they sent to was my social security number. Now this could mean one of two things either they IRS messed up horribly (possible) or it was sent to SBTPG who did my refund advance. Regardless the fact that none of you at TT could give direct answers is the problem. I’m sorry to say I will not use again and will be using my regular bank account from now on. You have a **bleep** ton of people mad FYI

Me too wtf?!?!?

THE SAME EXACT THING HAPPENDED TO ME

Same thing! I’m showing the last 4 of my husbands ssn under the bank account #! They better get this corrected ASAP! We shouldn’t be punished for this

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies